Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Friday, September 21, 2007

Baby Shower

My first baby shower was relatively successful.

90% of the guests showed up (though not all on time). Quynh, my younger sister, did an awesome job with the decorations:

The "Baby Shower" clothes line banner looked great although the letters started falling off the line during the party.



By the end of the shower, the only letters left on the line were

B-Y-E.


The food was... fitting to our appetite.
A delicious icecream cake


and a fruit topped flan cake! (thank you Andy)



The gifts seemed endless

It was so nice to see all my friends and family gathering and having fun. I felt so pampered opening the gifts. I just can't thank everyone enough for helping out with the baby shower, for attending, and for all the thoughtful gifts. This is one loved baby (and mommy).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home