Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kicking the Clutter to the Curb

I've been quite busy lately with cleaning and preparing for the baby. My room is changing dramatically, and there has been a lot of progress with uncluttering my things. Throwing out the junk I've been hording over the years was not easy, but I was able to let go of many little memento that were not worth the space they were taking up. However, I could not bear to part with a small bunch of the stuff. So that bunch will go into storage until the next junk execution.

I purchased an item that made my organizing experience very rewarding. This is a green closet organizer I bought from Babies"R"Us. I love how it looks and separates the baby things.


I've still got a long way to go with the baby room, but I think I'm making good time. Stay tuned for the final product!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home