Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lana Pictures

Here are the pictures of Lana I promised all you crazed relatives.

(Click "Read more" at the end to view all the photos - THERE ARE A LOT!)

Let's start from the beginning...


(Dec '08) Disney World photos that I never posted...

























Funny inside one of the DW attractions...





Lana eating a piece of the turkey leg:












Lana reading at home:










One of our car trips - I think Lana just woke up:
















Saying bye to Aunty Quynh at he airport:


























(Feb '09) Visting Grampa's:









(April'09) Lana playing in here room:






... then in Mama's room:














(April '09) Grampa comes for Easter!


























(Apr '09) Lana playing around the house:

































































































































Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's so lovely !!!

May 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM  
Anonymous EQT :) said...

Moooore! Keep 'em coming! :)))

May 11, 2009 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous ETA :) said...

I miss you guys!
OMG I miss Lana :')

May 11, 2009 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Bao said...

Lana is soo cute!!

June 5, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home