Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Card From Long Ago

This is a post I should have done months ago! Anyways here is one of the first successful cards I've made. It was for my friend Bao's birthday. Looking back, I sure didn't have much to work with then, and the end product was very... lacking.


SideNotes:

  • absolutely LOVE the cork alphabet set I used to make the "HAPPY"
  • the word "Birthday" is one of the rare instances where I've used my clear alphabet stamp set (Autumn Leaves brand by Katie Pertiet)
  • the green strip of cardstock came from K&Co - Brookfield Scrap Pad
  • the lonely leaf is stamp I bought in an autumn clear stamp set at Target for $1!!!

I do like the back of the card though. I made 'em much better back then:


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Evangeline said...

I love those little round pieces. Did you use cork???

July 19, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home