Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Sleeping Angel" Page

This is the latest & only page I've been able to scrap in a long time.


I love the little paper flower. I used rub-on letters to make the title.

The little photo corner was cut out with thick textured cardstock using a Cuttlebug die, then painted with a coat of  gold acrylic paint.


The little brown flourish holding up the photo was just a clip art of ornaments I found online & printed out. I colored the originally black & white flourish with Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink. As for the flower, Prima Flowers are one of my new obsessions! SO PRETTY! I stamped the cream cardstock in the background with a French Writing stamp in black ink.


The journaling is written with a silver jel pen on a tag. On the blue background cardstock I used my favorite fiskar border punch. Then I stamped the cardstock with some flourish in "Peeled Paint" Distress Ink.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awwww! I love your scrapbook page and how you went into great detail of how you made it. I am so behind in scrapbooking. I've been trying to spend one full day a month scrapbooking. I never get done as much as I would like. One day maybe I'll catch up. Miss you lots! :)

October 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home