Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Operation Clean-Up

I really need to organize my craft desk... here's what I have to work with:



The shelves don't need that much work, it's everything else...





Hubby still hasn't mounted my magnetic board for me.

It's all the paper that is going take the longest to organize.. I'm the worse at picking coordinating cardstock for my projects. So one project would mean piles & piles of paper scattered all over the room.


All this mess and I still haven't even gotten to my sewing stuff, but the fabric pile is another day's mountain to climb. Today... paper crafts!


Another thing that Hubby hasn't mounted even though he said he'd do it ages ago, my pegboard.


I've got my work cut out for me... not I just have to wait for the babies to fall asleep, and I'll be on my way.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home