Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back To School


I'm back in school. So far I'm two weeks into the semester and already well behind in my classes. I can't seem to get out of my pregnancy & post school habits: eating too much, not doing much work, and sleeping irregular hours. I'm worried I won't past my classes. Side note: my Calculus professor does not allow calculator on his test... I don't know how I'm going to survive. I pray to God to have to will power to get my act together.

And I miss Baby so much when I'm at school. When I get home, all I want to do is spend time with her! Thank goodness her daddy is watching her for me to attend class.

It's a week from Valentine's Day... what special thing can I get my Hubby to show him how I feel? not how I feel right now, but how I usually feel anyways. This morning we got into a silent argument. I don't understand why he needs "a few minutes" every time it is time to get up. I asked him so nicely to explain it to me so I could be more understanding. But he just glared at me. gave me this look of hatred & annoyance. ok... gotta get to class. This is Chi signing out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home