Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Friday, February 8, 2008

Early Bird?

The early bird gets to study... that's what I say.
It is 4:30 AM as I muster my energy and consciousness in order to get up and study.  Changing and feeding the baby helped a bit with getting me out of sleep mode, but I still find myself nodding off every few minutes.  So I decided to do a little blogging to completely wake my senses.   

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the ONLY time you've read this book, isn't it? *laugh@j00!* (Only kidding! ;D)

And yet...

...And yet you stayed up till 4:30AM for a completely worthless class with one heluva horny prof, OH JOY OF ALL JOYS.... Word to the wise: Go to sleep next time!!! XDDDDD

March 3, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home