Him & Chi's Sandwhich

Yes... I know the title is grammatically incorrect. I'd still love me a ham & Cheese sandwhich though =)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fort Carson, Colorado, United States

Monday, February 18, 2008

Twisted

I am so twisted now. I was reading an article in my textbook about the problems created by our government paying for old people through the Social Security system.  When the article started mentioning the only way to fix the problems are... a thought popped into my mind before I could finish the sentence: kill off the old people.  Then we won't have to worry about the lack of tax money to pay for their living expenses.  
It took a few seconds but that was then I realized my thought process is not normal, healthy psychological behavior. It's not normal to solve problems by killing people off.  It's not normal that I reacted so quickly with such a heartless, malicious solution. I will get help.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home